Search Engine Marketing Specialist
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Hybrid Monday, and Friday at the office and the rest from home.
2 Position at our Santiago Office
Avenida Apoquindo 5950 Las Condes Santiago de Chile, 7550000, Región Metropolitana, Chile
BNMR GLVZ is searching for a media buyer to join its B[i]G thinking, analytically obsessed, obstacle-overcoming, upside-down viewing, boundary-pushing team. From profound strategy to deep-market understanding, in this role, you’ll help bring all the threads of a brand to the world and weave the perfect media mix across multiple channels. In addition, you will focus on driving awareness, supporting marketing initiatives, and elevating campaigns by targeting audiences of all lifestyles and interests.
- Is a data nerd and proud of it. DATA NEVER LIES!
- Is deeply analytical and always looks for a better solution and more precise path of action.
- Has a true passion for anthropological studies.
- Love research and enjoys spending time reviewing, understanding, and placing ads for clients’ campaigns.
- Have a history of successful media buying on social platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram, and a strong interest in digital marketing and e-commerce.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance
- Create, set up, and launch paid social media campaigns
- Work with the team to build creative assets, videos, and optimize landing pages
- Analyze campaign data, optimize performance, and develop new marketing strategies.
- Research and create decks for pitching new strategies
- Plan, launch, and manage AD campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and others for multiple clients simultaneously
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and ROAS while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs
- Be able to develop funnels and audiences using existing research and data provided by the client or the accounts team
- Be able to generate, install and manage tracking using pixels, UTM and other data gathering tools
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports to inform relevant teams
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques
- Develop a collaborative relationship with the internal creative team to develop cutting-edge media assets
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
Non-negotiable MUST HAVE skills!
- Must be able to fluently read and write in English.
- Maintain a positive attitude with excellent organizational, presentation, and writing skills.
- Work well in a very high-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and be able to manage your time.
- Open to constructive criticism and client feedback, we work for them 😉
- Applicant must be willing to work in our office located in Santiago, Chile
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Facebook Ads and or Tiktok Ads
- Must have a personal Facebook profile in good standing (no restricted FB ad access)
- Copy and creative writing experience in English is a vital necessity
- Strong analytical, planning, and project management skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- You combine an entrepreneurial spirit with analytical know-how
- You are performance-driven, want to take on a high level of responsibility, and work in a high paced, high-growth environment
- Must have work authorization and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
Meta and Google ADs Certifications are a plus!
Required Software Knowledge:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google ADs
- Google Analytics
- Experience with software such as Shopify, WordPress, MailChimp, Klayvio, Clickfunnels, Triple Whale, Zapier, ConvertKit, etc., is a plus
"*" indicates required fields